Clockwise from top left:
- A drive-by shot of Château de Chantilly while on our way to a Sunday of BBQ, swimming and golfing at our friend’s country house.
- Love these peonies!
- Celebratory champagne after wrapping up my first editorial gig and officially becoming an “auto-entrepreneur” in France.
- A photo reminder to buy a lock for the Love Locks bridge and to put the key on Tyler’s collar so he’ll always have us with him. Cue “awwww”.
- A chocolate ice cream from the infamous and overrated Berthillon. Seriously, people, if you see a line snaking outside, it’s really not worth the wait. Instead, walk one block west on rue Saint-Louis en l’Île to Amorino for delicious gelato.
- A solo lunch al fresco before getting back to work.
If you’d like, you can see more Instagram pics at @apresnewyork.