Today kicks off the second edition of “Les Heures Heureuses de Paris“, a gourmet happy hour that allows you to indulge in 2 euro bites in 180 participating restaurants throughout Paris. Armed with a big appetite and a free “passport” that maps out the restaurants by neighborhood, you might discover a new favorite spot while restaurant-hopping and nomming on everything from mini beef tartares and spider crab to a chorizo muffin and even bubble tea – each for a mere two euros! With my old Paris study abroad roommate Cynthia from the fabulous Addicted2Etsy blog in town this weekend, you know what we’ll be doing!
Les Heures Heureuses FAQ:
- Runs from May 22 to May 24; 5:30pm to 9:30pm
- There are approximately 15 restaurants for each of the 12 itineraries (or arrondissements).
- Pick up your “passport” at Hôtel de Ville or your local mairie. Just google “mairie du (enter your arrondissement)” to find the location and hours. You can also pick up a passport at any of the participating restaurants.
- You must have a passport to participate in Les Heures Heureuses.
- Questions? Les Heures Heureuses social media team are pretty good about responding on Twitter: @heuresheureuses